The customer management functions are accessible to agents and company administrators (see User Types) and allow adding, editing, and deleting customers.
Tracker management is performed via the “Trackers” screen available from the menu bar. The screen displays a list of all active Trackers and shows for each tracker the following information:
- Location mini-map - a static map showing the tracker’s location. A dynamic map is available in the tracker sidebar which is shown once a tracker is selected from the list.
- Tracker ID - the ID of the tracker.
- Last broadcast - an indication of the last time a broadcast was received from the tracker.
- Next expected broadcast - an indication of the time at which the tracker is next expected to broadcast its location and status.
- Shipment ID - if this tracker is assigned to a Shipment then this field will display that shipment’s ID.
- Order ID - if this tracker is assigned to a Shipment that is assigned to an order then this field will display that order’s ID.
- Country - the tracker’s last recorded country.
- Status Indicators:
- Signal level
- Battery level
Note: Each tracker may be more closely inspected.
In order to facilitate locating specific Trackers the list may be filtered by clicking the icon and entering a search string in the search box.
Additional predefined filters are provided which allow the user to choose a subset of trackers to be displayed, for example:
- Last Broadcast - display only trackers that have broadcast in the last:
- 1 hour
- 12 hours
- 24 hours
- 7 days
- 30 days
The list may also be sorted (in ascending or descending orders) by any of the following fields:
The platform will automatically paginate the list and allows easy navigation between the pages and selection of the number of records in each page via the pagination bar (provided at the bottom of the list).